Subscribe to the magazine "Bulletin of the Forestry Industry" - receive operational information
On the pages of the Bulletin you will be able to find exclusive, professional information from the resources of authoritative international organizations, as well as domestic and world leaders of the forest and woodworking industry.
MAIN TOPICS OF THE NEWSLETTER:
- The most important news on the world wood markets by countries and macro-regions: Austria, Germany, Sweden, USA, Finland, Central and West Africa, Ghana, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar (Burma),India, Vietnam , Brazil, Peru, Japan, China, Europe, North America, etc.
- Monitoring of the state of global wood markets.
- Outline the climatic and biological challenges affecting the international forestry, furniture and woodworking industries.
- Description of the main world trends in the areas of forest restoration, development of logging infrastructure, innovations in wood processing and fluctuations in the price policy for wood materials and sawn products.
- The most important news in the forest industry of Ukraine: changes in the legislative framework and regulatory acts, innovations based on the enterprises of the State Forestry Agency.
- Research of the domestic wood market: current forecast of wood harvesting volumes, presentation of the results of auctions for the sale of raw wood, description of demand for wood products, price policy analysis.
- Research of the foreign wood market: analysis of volumes of exported forest products according to customs data, forecast of volumes of wood for export, analysis of price policy.
- Presentation of current offers of enterprises whose activities are related to forestry.
"Bulletin of the Forestry Industry" is an assistant for enterprises that use these materials to study the demand and shortage in the world wood markets, analyze the price policy, which allows you to forecast and plan the work of the enterprise, develop a development strategy and make effective management decisions.
Subscription to the journal is carried out by concluding a contract with the State Enterprise "Forestry Innovative Research Centre". Visnyk is published once a quarter (4 issues of the magazine per year). The magazine has about 120 pages.
Details can be found by phone 044-545-73-59, 044-545-73-58 (fax) or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also invite interested companies and organizations that wish to place their advertisements on the pages of our publication to cooperate.